Saturday, January 15, 2011

17 days! Yikes.

Hi everyone.  This is where I will hopefully be frequently updating everyone with stories and pictures from my adventures as I travel to South Africa this semester.  I wanted to create this blog now so that I can check one thing off of my long and growing to-do list. :]

I cannot believe that I will actually be leaving my home, family, friends, CSB/SJU, my COUNTRY...in a short 17 days.  oh dear. I have soooo much to do before then. Yikes!! I better get a move on.

Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful time on your own adventures while I am gone.

Love,
A very excited Laura :]

1 comment:

  1. Laura!

    I am unbelievably excited for you as you embark on this incredible adventure! I just wanted to wish you safe and happy travels and good luck with getting ready.

    Give South Africa a great big hug for me when you see her and tell her I miss her! :)

    And please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything you need from me or are wondering about either before you leave or while you are down there.

    Love,
    Court

    ReplyDelete